Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's all gone!!!

Go down 
+5
Nikki
Donna
Cher
bluewolf
IstaHunwi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Well, hubby is in for a HUGE shock when he gets home from work today. I have been sick of my hair in this heat. My hair was all the way down to about 2 to 3 inches above my butt. Well, I really mean I got sick of it, lol. I went into the bathroom a bit ago and just chopped it all off!!!! It's now chin length! Hubby has never seen my hair shorter than shoulder length. Hehe... he's gonna freak! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Can I have it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:42 pm

OH CHIT!!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Oh wow, yea you could still donate your hair, I hope you kept it.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 pm

OMG affraid THAT IS A SHOCKER Well i did something like that not too long ago when i could not stand my hair either but my hair was not as long as yours . But Good 4 u its 2 hot out here lol ... flower
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:21 pm

OMG!!! Wow! Bet he was susrprised- or shocked to come home and see that! affraid I do understand how you felt tho - - I wear mine up most of the time during the summer. Or back in a braid. It can get really, really hot, sticky and just ugh! But hey I bet it's cute as can be at shoulder length!!! Cooler too! flower
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:38 pm

Well, he loves it!!! I was a wee bit surprised since he moans and groans when I cut my hair. However, he loves it and he thought it was even better considering how much better I felt. Very Happy I must say, that I'm really loving it being short again. It's been a long time since it's been chin length, lol. His only thing was that he couldn't figure out how I got it all even, hehe. He asked me how I did it and I looked at him all silly and said, 'I cut it'. Hehe. We're going to my parents later today. I'm curious to see if my dad even notices... he hasn't in the past when I cut it from butt length to about 2 inches long. Could be interesting, lol.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:24 pm

Glad he likes it - -but of course he loves you so he would. Very Happy Did you family notice? Just curious! lol
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah what Tele said , what did dad say?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

oh yes Ista what did dad say?
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Hubby ended up getting sick. So, we've not been to my parents. My mom gets sick very, very easily and it's hard for her to get rid of it. So, we'll probably go the next day he has off. It feels great though. I'm loving it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teddybare812
Advanced Member
teddybare812

Number of posts : 251

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:02 pm

Hey Ista, just wondering if you donated your hair. I've been thinking about cutting mine off, not because I want it short, but just to donate it. I have a friend whose 15 year old sister just died recently. My friend had gorgeous long thick hair down to her butt who cut hers to donate for wigs, but her little sister passed away before she had a chance to get one. My friends hair weighed an astonishing 10 pounds! The agency told her they should be able to make several short wigs for people in need of them.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Yup, sure did. Went over to my parent's yesterday. As I figured, dad did not notice it. I told hubby, 'Told you so!' Lil bro didn't notice either. My mom did, as always, and she loves it. When hubby pointed it out to my dad he said, 'Oh, yeah, your hair is different.' LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 am

Sometimes I seriously feel like doing that also. The only thing that has kept me from hacking it all off is that I can't even stand what I look like wearing a ponytail, so I'm sure I'd hate the short hair too. Razz
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Good, I am glad for you and that you feel better. It is also good that the hair is going to help out others too. My hair is already shorter, so it is hard for me to donate. When my hair gets to about shoulder length, it seems not to grow anymore...wierd HUH?
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 pm

That is odd. My hair will be back down my back by the time winter is in full swing. So, I might just do it again when I get sick of being hot next summer. Wink Could become a great tradition.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 am

Wish my hair would grow that fast. The longest i can ever remember it getting is about to my shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:43 pm

My hair and nails grow super fast for some reason. I grew up having hair down to my butt until I got into highschool. Now, I just have it whenever. Well, until I get sick of it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Well thats good mine grows back really fast 2 nails not so much .
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Yeah, I lucked out and got my g'ma's genes on the nails. She always had long/ hard nails. Always. Mom (her daughter) has horrible nails that she can't get to grow to save her life. She's tried everything. I just lucked out with the nails from g'ma and the hair from dad's side.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 pm

My nails grow fairly fast, but the split alot.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 pm

My mom's nails do that. They peel a lot also. She's tried all kinds of nail treatments and they never work. I wonder why some do and some don't?
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

I have often thought about cutting my hair off I am too chicken
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:41 pm

lol Mine is usually done in a fit of desperation. It always looks great though. Trust me, this surprised the heck out of me. I figured I'd look like a doll that a lil girl decided on cutting their hair, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:52 am

well you are lucky that it looks great no matter what you do with it I cant say the same .....lol I have very very straight hair and it dont always look good....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's all gone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's all gone!!!   It's all gone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's all gone!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: