Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When's the last time you been to the fair?

Go down 
+3
teletalker
Nikki
DreamWeaver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

When's the last time you been to the fair? Empty
PostSubject: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 pm

With Fair's going on around me in most other counties, I was trying to remember the last time I ever was to the fair.

I remember going to our county (in my city) local fair several years ago. I remembered it was not as exciting ro me as when I was younger and was allowed to go without my parents. I thought I was so cool.....LMAO. Anyhow, last time I went, I remembered being frightened of the prices of most of everything. But, you know, I had to get my sugar waffles! That was always the best part of the fair t me. After all, you really can't get them much anywhere else. Other than that, I just remember walking around, watching the girls ride rides and seeing all the animals up for show in the barns.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 am

Well when i lived in the city there where fairs @ the end of july and then again @ the end of August .. We used 2 love 2 get the zeppolles they were great... MMM they were lost of rides and games 4 the kids 2 play people from all ova brlyn would come down 2 these 2 fair s cuz they were the talk of Brooklyn ..
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:54 pm

Hmm, no fair goers around these parts ehhh???
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:08 pm

No one I guess ur right. Lmao
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:10 pm

It's been a few years since I've been to a fair- never missed growing up tho- the County Fair- what a blast!
Have to agree the prices have gone way up and that's from few years back. It's more fun for me if the grandkids would be there- to see that excitment in their faces and watch them have fun but we weren't able to go with them this year- maybe next year. . .
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:14 pm

I can not even remember, I really dont go anywhere that has animals caged up for profit, sorry
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 pm

I mostly went for the games and rides when I was younger. Really never paid much attention to the barn areas. It was always a riot just to see some of the carnies there. Some odd peeps! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:29 pm

lol mee too just went for the rides
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Elephant ears, lemon freeze's, bahama momma's, candied apples, cotton candy, handmade ice cream, oh the foods! I liked the one ride that spun you around and the floor dropped out the bottom and it held you to the sides by the force.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:39 pm

ooo yes funnel cake , candy apples , cotton candy .. mmmm i remeber those
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:50 pm

On the GOOOD Ship Lollipop, it's a great trip into bed you hop where you'll awaaaake....with a belly ache! On the Good Ship Lollipop!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:52 pm

lmao
lol!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:10 pm

lol I went for the rides more than anything, oh and to check out the guys when was a teenager - - all the rides but the ferris wheel- can't do that one- scared to death of heights. Never really ate all that stuff but they cotton candy. When I got older still went more for the rides cuz my boys liked them.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Of course was always checking out the boys too Tele! whooo hooo! Looking for a hotty!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 pm

yep trying to find the right outfit before u go out hair and nails all have 2 be in check cuz u r checkin them out and never know if someone would be checking u out right??
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Yes sir! LOL, the fair is the first place I had ever seen 2 lesbians holding hands and kissing too.....LMAO, I don't know why I just remembered that as I was reading your post! I was like 13 or so.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 pm

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Hmmmm, you sure there isn't something you need to tell us Nicole.......LMFAO!!!!! jk!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:48 pm

no i don't swing that way sorry hunny lmao this chick is straight as a piece of paper lol
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:53 pm

straight as a ruler!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 pm

rolmao lol!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Could have said penis striaght, but I've seen some that I believe must have been screwin around corners because they all curvey! LMAO
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:41 pm

OMG!!! LMAO now have to say- never seen one like that!! Not that I've seen too many mind you.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 am

me either rolmfao @dream
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Ask my Ex!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When's the last time you been to the fair?   When's the last time you been to the fair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When's the last time you been to the fair?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next