Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone who would like to have a name change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

anyone who would like to have a name change Empty
PostSubject: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 pm

hi everyone, if you would like to have a name change please send Dream and me both a PM, we will change it for you. We are doing this because I have just became aware that some of the members might be being hassled for belonging to more than one freebie site. We welcome EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Thats right we welcome everyone here!! And I would like to say it fast easy and painless lmao I did it
Wink
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 pm

I am sorry, but I have to say that I feel that is so wrong for another site to dictate where you go. It's a free world online, Everyone should be allowed to come and go to any site they please.

Yes, please let us know if you need a name change. We will take care of it. Everyone is always welcome here at any time. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

Oh No! Thats a terrible shame. This is a free country to go and do as we want. WOW!
I hope some change there names so they feel more comfortable it thats what it takes.
Come on and join me in some chat. I could always use someone to play with on the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Litemifire
Litemifire

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 pm

That is so sad. Don't these people have anything better to do than give everyone else a hard time. If I sign up for a freebie at a different site, I don't sign up for it on this site and the other way around too. I go to the different sites to visit with other people and keep in touch with everyone. No one has given me a hard time or mentioned anything to me about being at different sites. I hope it doesn't come to that.

And another thing, how would they know you were on another site, they must be there too! Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:59 am

Litemifire wrote:
That is so sad. Don't these people have anything better to do than give everyone else a hard time. If I sign up for a freebie at a different site, I don't sign up for it on this site and the other way around too. I go to the different sites to visit with other people and keep in touch with everyone. No one has given me a hard time or mentioned anything to me about being at different sites. I hope it doesn't come to that.

And another thing, how would they know you were on another site, they must be there too! Just my opinion.

yep thats a good point how would anyone know unless they come looking around too...
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Exactly Litmifire! They must be snooping on those sites too. So who are they to be condeming another one. Tsk Tsk!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:38 pm

This is that petty school crap .. that i can not stand Evil or Very Mad grow up people .. How old r we 12?? c'mon that is wrong .. i did do a name change but i did it 4 fun Wink i wanted 2 feel more @ home . I anit scared of no one .. If they bann u obivously they r just scared .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone who would like to have a name change   anyone who would like to have a name change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone who would like to have a name change
Page 1 of 1