Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving

Go down 
+2
Cher
IstaHunwi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:12 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be going offline for awhile. It's time for me to take a break from the internet. I usually do this. This has been the longest stretch that I've been online. So, it's long overdue. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've really enjoyed getting to know you all and wish each and everyone of you the very best. Hopefully I'll see some of you in the future. Be safe and share love! Very Happy

(This won't take effect this second, lmao.)
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:30 pm

take the time you need to rejuvinate. See you when you come back Take care of yourself . You will be in our thoughts
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:07 pm

I will. The last time I was offline was for about 3 years. I think that will give me enough time to 'rejuvenate', lol. Wink Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 am

Ista I understand, I hope you have a wonderful timeout, not sure if it should take you 3 years though. But sure do understand taking a timeout. We will be here rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 am

Wow Ista 3yrs... Take all the time u need but i Well i wanna say u will be missed . I hope it does not take u 3yrs.. but if thats what u need we will be here Wink . Take Care
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:25 am

wow 3 years is a long time! why 3 years?
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:50 am

LMAO I'm not saying it will be 3 years. That just happened to be how long I was offline the last time. (Not counting the blimp a few months back, lol.) I don't ever plan how long it will be. I just take time away from this 'world' and refocus on the real one. It's nice to cut out the distractions in your life. For me, it allows me to put so much energy into my creative works. This is my choice and I'm looking forward to some really neat things coming up. I will miss you all and appreciate the sweet words. I hope I see some of you when I decide to come back. Until then... I'll be off writing and creating wonderful works of art. Wink Here's a saying that I use for hubby and myself....

Our hearts and souls are forever intertwined.

Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:59 am

what do you write? Poems , songs books? Hey the harry potter lady was on welfare when she was writing , and when she published her first book and now she is worth millions , she is actually the second richest women in entertainment. (seen that on e the other day) she ranks right behind Oprah.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Wow that is something i did not know that JD Rowling was right behind Oprah . Thanks 4 sharing Cher.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:37 pm

I think JK Rowlings is an inspiration to anyone who has a writer within them. Very Happy (Not to mention I'm a huge fan of her books!) I vary in what I write. Usually I write essays, poetry, and meaningful letters (this may not count to some, but it's an art that has died out since email came around, lol). I'm better at creating artwork. However, I can't help but write. It helps to express my soul in ways that some artwork just can't voice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Well Ista, take good care of yourself, and I know you will while you are being creative. Creativity is a wonderful and blissful thing. I wish you best of luck, and please try not to stay away too long. We will miss you for sure!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 pm

I've been out of touch most of the week, Ista- but boy you will be missed!! I'm sorry to see you go but understand- so here's hoping you get rested, rejuvenated, create and write all sorts of wonderful things! Again, you will be missed and hope to see you again when you are able to come back. Dont forget to lauch each day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving
Page 1 of 1