Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in shock!

Go down 
+2
Donna
esper_d
6 posters
AuthorMessage
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:19 am

No way! I'm in total shock. I had my Human Behavior and Social Environments midterm exam last night and didn't feel very confident in my answers. In fact, that was the one class I didn't study for due to the hassle of studying for midterms on the plane to NY and it was just too much to cram into my brain before midterms. So I only studied for those exams that I felt least confident in.

However, during the midterm last night, I really didn't feel like I knew the material and feared I would get one of the lowest grades in the class.

I go online to check my score (with a sick feeling in my stomach) to find out I had the 2nd highest score in the class. Yes, I got an A! I am in total and utter shock.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:20 am

esper that is so wondeful!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:57 am

WTG! cheers That's so great!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Wow that is great news that u did so good . Don't doubt urself Wink . That sounds like a hard class . We are proud of u !!
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Thanks, gals! I hope my other midterm grades turn out as well. Those ones I felt much more confident in.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Way To Go Esper! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:31 am

Thanks. So the rest of the grades are in. I got three B's and one A. Ideally I'd like all A's but I'm not going to sulk over this. I think I did pretty good, especially since I studied on the plane for these in a cramped space!

I believe in myself that finals will go awesome.

Anyway, thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:59 am

Wow esper you are doing great. Congratulations!!! I really admire you for what you are doing. Keep up the great work and keep us posted flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

I'm in shock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in shock!   I'm in shock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in shock!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: