Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housecleaning Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Housecleaning Tips Empty
PostSubject: Housecleaning Tips   Housecleaning Tips Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 am

Instead of sitting here on my computer I should be cleaning my house and doing laundry. So I thought maybe you guys can share some tips with me to clean my house faster and be able to spend more time online without feeling guilty.

Is there any ways you cheat when cleaning that no one ever notices?

Also any tips on how to remove stains or anything else would be nice.

flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Housecleaning Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housecleaning Tips   Housecleaning Tips Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:30 am

hmmm, since I don't have kids in the house anymore except when the grandkids are here I don't deal with stains really. But I do know hair spray will get ink out of things- spray it before washing.
I don't have too many tips on speed cleaning but I do have little things I do to help. I will spray the bathroom down and leave it while I go do something else like dishes and let it soak- less scrubbing that way. I do use alka seltzer as toliet cleaner sometimes too- toss a couple in and let it fizz. Or I put bleach in the bowl, let it sit and it pretty much cleans itsself. I use micro fiber towels to clean windows and mirrors- no streaks.
When it's nice out and I plan on hanging laundry out to dry I will do it while I am working so it's done and ready to hang when I am done working. I start the first load right before I start working then run to change loads quick. Then when I'm done working the laundry is in baskets and ready to take outside. When I bring it in, I fold it as I take it down so it is all ready to be put away when I get inside.
If I don't have time to really clean, I will put things in baskets so they are out of the way and not so noticeable. I used to do that when my boys were young- kept a few baskets around and if I had to pick up quick I'd just toss their toys into the baskets, books in one, magazines in one, etc - - the stuff might still be right there but it's not spread all over the room.
I'm not sure if any of that will be helpful to you, Kriss but I don't really have tricks- I just try to do more than one thing at a time so I get done sooner. lol
Back to top Go down

Housecleaning Tips
Page 1 of 1