Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relax

Go down 
+3
teddybare812
trebenaid
IstaHunwi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:47 am

I was wondering... Outside of getting on your computer, what do you guys do to relax? In this day and age, it's so hard to remain stress-free. So, I was curious to know what you guys used as an outlet. Please share as much as you'd like. You never know, I may find a new way to relax. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trebenaid

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:41 pm

I am a book reading fool. I read on average a book every two to three days. I can not get to sleep unless I have read a little first. I go through reading withdrawals if I am not around my books for any length of time. study study study study study
Back to top Go down
teddybare812
Advanced Member
teddybare812

Number of posts : 251

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Trebenaid, what kind of books do you read? I use to read all the time, but now mostly on computor. Get bad headaches when I read a lot. As for stress, I have a good screaming match with my boyfriend, and after getting everything out it makes me feel more relaxed, lol. Sounds silly but it works. The most relaxing thing I do is when I wake up really early is going out and sitting on my porch and just listening to nature,(living in country helps). Theres a small pond out from our house and the fish jump, the birds singing and even sometimes you can see the deers. I love it early of the morning. flower
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:35 pm

I play the WII , watch the soaps , and play with my dog and kids.
the most relaxing is my dog , all he wants is love , he never judges or gets mad , all he needs is food water and lots of hugs , and he returns the love unconditionally.
Plus he is soft and feels good to pet....lol
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:50 pm

I love to read and take a hot bubble bath after the kids are in bed. It is the most relaxing thing ever. If I don't get to take my hot bath everynigh watch out, lol. I also like sitting outside on the porch swing with the kids listening to the rain.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:58 pm

I love to come here. Read jokes, find jokes. Comedy is a key to life! You are here, now time to have fun!! You gotta laugh now and then or life is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:28 am

I have a tanning bed at home, so when I really need to relax I get in for about 15 mins, the uv lite does wonders flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:27 am

Sounds like we have some relaxed members already, lol. I love books too. I read one just about every 2-3 days as well. I love to collect old books. I'd love to sit on the porch in the mornings, but I'm in the middle of town and I'd be looking into someone's house, lol. Not so relaxing there. But nature and animals are a wonderful way to relax. I go fishing with my hubby, lil bro, and dad and just feed the animals around.. even the fish, lol. It does help me feel more balanced. Laughter is the best medicine. Very Happy I come here to read jokes and laugh and watch Fancy's videos. You guys really crack me up. That's proven to relieve stress. Very Happy Great ideas guys. Any more?
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Oh fishing, I so love to go fishing! I love camping out and sitting by the fire. Taking a walk along the river bank. Just go for a "joy ride" through some country roads. Well, you can X that now with gas being so high. Light some candles, turn out the lights, and listen to some great music.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Ahhhh... I used to do that a lot when I was single. Light candles... incense... grab a glass of wine... turn on some R&B... pure heaven. Now, my hubby has the tv going nonstop and when he's not around.... all I'm in the mood for is silence, lol. I did get a great meditation cd free on here that I love and listen to more than anything. Very soothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relax   Relax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relax
Page 1 of 1