Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer needed

Go down 
+7
corkyfree
Litemifire
Donna
IstaHunwi
Nikki
Cher
bichonlover1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bichonlover1
bichonlover1

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:09 am

My hubby of 43 years suffered a massive heart attack today and the Dr said it is not the first time he has had one. Had two stent procedures today and they poked through an artery and had to put a stent there. Is having more done on Monday if he gains some strength. Please if you believe in the power of prayer, pray for him- his name is Dave . We both know how much prayer can help. Thanks guys. If I am not around for awhile, you will know why.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:18 am

OMG Bichon , I am so sorry. I went threw a thing with my hubby last year. I understand and empatize with what your going threw . It is so scary , painful and all the other bad feeling to describe they way you must feel. This is your life partner and your best friend, the person whom has been with you through everything. I will definatley be thinking about you. If you need to talk and I am on pm me or even tell me to get my butt in chat. Good luck hun and keep us posted. May the good spirits be with you dear.

Last edited by Fancy1 on Sat May 10, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:16 am

Omg Don't worry he will be in my familys prayers. I am so sorry. Have faith.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:25 am

I am so sorry both of you are going through this. I know how hard this must be, not only on him, but you as well. I'll keep you in my prayers and send out positive thoughts. Be strong and brave. He needs you right now and you have all of us here to lean on. Let us know if there is any way we can help comfort you. I hope the surgery Monday goes well and he is back to his old self soon. I love you
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:04 am

Oh I am so sorry, I for sure will keep you and your family in my prayers
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Litemifire
Litemifire

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:07 am

Bichonlover, I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you if you need to talk.

I know it is difficult now, be strong.
Back to top Go down
corkyfree
corkyfree

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Im so Sorry!   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:44 am

I am so sorry Bichon! I cant imagine what you are going thru I will pray for him! Keep us up on that Please!
Back to top Go down
trebenaid

Number of posts : 126

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:34 pm

My prayers are with you and yours. I will also lift you up in our prayer circle.
Back to top Go down
teddybare812
Advanced Member
teddybare812

Number of posts : 251

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Prayer needed ThThoughts26prayerswithyou I'm here if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
jeni_iz_me
Newbie Member
jeni_iz_me

Number of posts : 11

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:38 am

(((HUGS))) and prayers.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:45 am

I am so sorry bichonlover1. I hope all works out for you and your husband. My prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:58 am

How are things now? Please keep us up to date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer needed   Prayer needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer needed
Page 1 of 1