Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some panels i am a memeber of .

Go down 
+2
Donna
Nikki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Some panels  i am a memeber of . Empty
PostSubject: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Here is a list of some of the panels I am a member of some give you products , some $, and others magazines :

http://pssst.generalmills.com

www.millsadvisorypanel.com

www.glamspotters.com

www.surveyspot.com

www.kraftfirsttaste.com

www.garbonline.com

www.kashi.com

www.momcentral.com

www.pinecone.com

www.allyou.com

www.rewardsgold.com

www.erewards.com

www.shespeaks.com

www.bzzagent.com

www.zoompanel.com

www.houseparty.com

www.dingleit.com

I think there are more i will update when i find them
Wink

sunny cherry

Last edited by Nikki on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added more sites)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:18 pm

wow Nicole you are going to keep me busy! If anyone belongs to any that is not listed please list them and then we can make a spot for all of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 pm

this one is for kids ages 6-12 and you earn pts for surveys
Whenever they've accumulated more than 1000 KidzPoints, Kidz can request a check for the full cash equivalent, or, if they wish, they can let their points accumulate and exchange them for one of a number of prizes that will be available from time to time.

Checks will be sent in the name of the KidzEyes panel member, in care of the parent or guardian, at the home address in KidzEyes' files. Parents or guardians can update this information at any time.http://www.kidzeyes.com/default.htm

Last edited by Lauri on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting link)
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:35 am

How is rewards gold and dingleit?
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:37 am

Lauri wrote:
Whenever they've accumulated more than 1000 KidzPoints, Kidz can request a check for the full cash equivalent, or, if they wish, they can let their points accumulate and exchange them for one of a number of prizes that will be available from time to time.

Checks will be sent in the name of the KidzEyes panel member, in care of the parent or guardian, at the home address in KidzEyes' files. Parents or guardians can update this information at any time.http://www.kidzeyes.com/default.htm

I've heard of this but do not know how easy/hard it is to accumulate points. Can you tell us what sorts of things you can do to get the 1,000? And what does that add up to? $10?
Thank you!

OH, Bee-you-tee-full pic of your daughter!
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 am

yes Esper 1000pts = 10$
my kids thinks it is very easy to get points
each survey is worth different points and at times the parent can take survey and the kids get the points
here is a summary of my son's points since joining

KidzPoints
Description Date Amount
Baking Survey 10/24/2008 $0.50
Food Survey 10/16/2008 $2.00
Kid Restaurant Survey 9/30/2008 $2.00
Parent Restaurant Survey 9/30/2008 $2.00
Book Survey 9/11/2008 $0.50
Candy Survey 9/10/2008 $1.50
Household Food Survey 8/20/2008 $1.50
August Survey 8/19/2008 $2.50
Activity Survey 8/4/2008 $0.50
Food Survey 7/21/2008 $0.50
Withdrawal 6/25/2008 ($20.00)
Potato Survey 6/25/2008 $4.00
Health Survey 6/24/2008 $2.00
Drink Survey 6/2/2008 $4.00
Snack Survey 5/29/2008 $2.00
Baked Food Survey 5/15/2008 $1.00
May Mom Survey 5/15/2008 $2.00
Sign-Up 2nd Part 4/15/2008 $1.00
Sign-Up 1st Part 4/8/2008 $4.00
Current KidzPoints Total $13.50

i just took a survey tonight that was worth 500pts =5.00
and each month the kids do a survey and it enters them into a drawing for prizes

Thanks esper, for the comment on my danielle
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:46 am

esper_d wrote:

Rewards gold is magazines, they will send you an email about a subscription and then you usually have to fill out a short survey. Maybe aobut your favorite breakfast food or something depending on the magazine. I have gotten alot of magazines thru here. Shape, TV Guide, Prevention, Self and more.

Dingleit is a contest site that I believe you can "dingle" every hour to win prizes. They have GC and other electronics. I don't remember to dingle very often so I have never won anything.

Hope that answered your question flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 am

Lauri wrote:

Do you have a referral link you want me to use? If so, email me. I think you still have my email, right?
Back to top Go down
vatansever223
Newbie Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:11 pm

hardcore sex
film hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some panels i am a memeber of .   Some panels  i am a memeber of . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some panels i am a memeber of .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Pots of Gold :: Paid Surveys and Studies-
Jump to: