Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Empty
PostSubject: Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna   Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm

1 1/4 lb bulk Italian pork sausage
1 jar (26 to 28 oz) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
1 package (25 to 27 1/2 oz) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (10 oz)
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

1. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
2. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; evenly pour 1 cup pasta sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 cups sausage and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and sausage.
3. Cover tightly with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
4. Heat oven to 350°F. Bake covered 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese. Bake about 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and lasagna is hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna   Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:34 pm

O this sounds great .I will have 2 try this . Its food we all eat and love in this family .
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna   Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:38 pm

I think hubby would really love this, I will have to make it for him.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna   Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

lol, I've had the stuff to make this since I posted it and have yet to do it. Guess we will have this for supper tomorrow night Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna   Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do-Ahead Ravioli Sausage Lasagna
Page 1 of 1