Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreaming of...

Go down 
+2
trebenaid
IstaHunwi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:35 am

It's early morning and I was just sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking. Do you guys dream a lot at night? I do. I dream so freaking much, lol. I usually remember 1-4 dreams a night. There are times I wish I could just hit the power button on my brain. So, I was curious what was normal for you guys. Do you remember your dreams? Are they only the bad ones? I remember dreams from when I was a little kid. Now, my husband, only remembers bad or VERY active dreams every great while. What about you? Do your dreams, if you remember them, affect your mood when you wake up? Sometimes I'll have a night of bad dreams. Not nightmares, per se, but bad dreams. And the next morning I'll be in a horrible mood. Hubby loves those days, lmao. I'd just like to get to know more things about you guys. So feel free to share anything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trebenaid

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Ista,
Not only do I dream, but I talk in my sleep. I dream nonstop it seems, all night long. I remember most of my dreams or remember them enough so that when some little thing sparks their memory I have recall. It makes for not very restful sleep. But colorful I must say.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:08 am

I don't dream as often as I used to. I used to have lucid dreams almost every time I closed my eyes, but now I can't remember the last time I had one. I have a bunch of specific dreams I've always remembered... some from my childhood, some because they were particularly intense, or terrifying. I know that I can hear sound in my dreams, I dream in color, and I am a true skeptic even in my dreams. For example, I've seen deceased people or animals in dreams, and thought to my dream-self "That's impossible. That person/animal is dead." I've also dreamed that I've awoken from a dream- it is in these moments that I believe you are teetering with reality, and it's about as close to madness as you can get and still return.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:58 am

I'm like you trebenaid. I dream nonstop. I can be asleep for just a few minutes and have a complete dream. Even though they say you don't (only at different stages of sleep), it happens all the time to me. I dream in vivid color as well. I can remember such details and vibrant colors. Sometimes, I just wish my head would shut up. I wake up some mornings and I don't feel like I've slept much because I spent the night dreaming so actively. Luckily, though, I don't talk in my sleep. That would really freak me out, lol.

Lillen... do you miss dreaming as much?
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:30 pm

I rarley remember my dreams but I do wake myself up talking , yelling , screaming ect. one time I woke up exhausted because i was kicking my legs back and forth like i was running. My hubby tells me about it or wakes me when I get too loud. Its a bit embarrassing and sure wish I knew what had me excited like that. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:43 am

Remind me to stay away from you when you're asleep, Fancy. I might end up black and blue, lol. I would freak out if I was like that. My hubby would whack me upside the head in his sleep to shut me up, lol.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:02 pm

I have all kinds of dreams. I dream of places and people I have never been to before or met. Somtimes I see those who have passed on. The strangest ones is when I seem to be there watching everything going on and I am one of the people I see and am watching. I used to have nightmares as a child, but I was really sick for a while and running very high fevers. They were so real though that I would wake up and still see it going on. One of them I remember my mother shaking me telling me to wake up and I was trying to tell her I was awake but I was still seeing these worm things about 2 inches around and about 6 inches long half grey and half white coming out of my wall. I have dreamt of seeing myself sleeping and seeing the bed falling straight through all the levels of the house and could feel the sensation of falling. I would always awake before it hit the basement floor. So I guess you could say I have some very strange dreams at times.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah, I have those ODD dreams. I spent the morning, a few years back, writing down a dream I'd had. I had so much detail and whatnot, but I had to stop writing because my hand cramped so badly from the PAGES I'd wrote about half a dream. I went in and had my roomie read it and she asked me if I'd taken crack before sleep. affraid LMAO Since then, I've been more selective about which dreams I share with people, lol.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm

LOL, I can understand the feeling. I think most people have odd dreams at times. I have also written some of them down because they were so real and detailed.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:25 pm

I tried the writing of the dreams and interpreting them, but I remember so much detail that it became too exhausting and took most of the afternoon to do one dream, lol. So, I figured I was working things out in my head and that's enough. Granted... sometimes my hubby thinks I'm whacked out when I tell him a dream I had, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:28 am

yes hubby wakes me up alot Ista. One morning I remember being happy , I was laughing so hard I woke myself up laughing. I opened my eyes and there is hubby sitting in his computer chair by the bed just looking at me. That struck me as so funny I think I laughed uncontrollable some more for another 10 minutes before I fell back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:15 pm

IstaHunwi wrote:

Lillen... do you miss dreaming as much?

Lol... yes, because at least they were an indication I had actually fallen into a deep sleep! Sleep That happens so rarely these days. Smile
Back to top Go down
Litemifire
Litemifire

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:01 pm

I too remember most of my dreams. I feel like I am really awake and doing some of the things I dream about. I have woken up laughing or crying or my heart racing, like I had been scared or something.

I have talked in my sleep and I have even gotten up and straightened up my bed and then I get back in and go to sleep, LOL! I don't think I have ever walked in my sleep though. My 16 year old daughter walks in her sleep, she even goes to the refrigerator and opens it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreaming of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaming of...   Dreaming of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of...
Page 1 of 1