Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Empty
PostSubject: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:27 am

ok everyone I have 5 cats, 4 of them were bottle babies found. One was a stray found when he was 3 years old?
Ok so my cats crazy, most of the time in the morning. This is what the do besides the cat laying around all day eating and sleeping.
They beat up my dogs, attact any fruit ,
I even have one that will bat things off of the counter for the dogs to get, like she really wants to get the dogs into trouble.

what does your cats do? are they crazy too. flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:36 am

Aren't all cats crazy? lol I have two and one loves to sniff your hairline. The other is terrified of styrofoam. It's hilarious. She'll jump a foot and a half if she sees it move or it makes a sound, lol. monkey
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:13 pm

All of my cats were strays. They are no more as they have found a place to call home. I have a couple that you absolutely can not leave change lying around because if they see it they knock them off onto the floor, one-by-one and watch them fall.

One cat comes and wakes my guy up in the morning's when it is time for him to get up and ready for work, so no need to set the alarm. She's his personal alarm clock. LOL

One gets and evil streak through her now and then and goes around terrifying the rest smacking them on the head.

One beats up the Pit Bull from next door if she comes too close to our house. I feel bad for the poor dog, she goes on home with her tail between her legs.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:49 am

DreamWeaver wrote:
All of my cats were strays. They are no more as they have found a place to call home. I have a couple that you absolutely can not leave change lying around because if they see it they knock them off onto the floor, one-by-one and watch them fall.

One cat comes and wakes my guy up in the morning's when it is time for him to get up and ready for work, so no need to set the alarm. She's his personal alarm clock. LOL

One gets and evil streak through her now and then and goes around terrifying the rest smacking them on the head.

One beats up the Pit Bull from next door if she comes too close to our house. I feel bad for the poor dog, she goes on home with her tail between her legs.

Don't mess with a cat! LMAO... poor big ole doggie. lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:16 am

I can't belive we are the only three people with cats!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:46 pm

LOL Donna. It does seems a little funny don't it!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Oh, others have cats. They're just being shy. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Here Kitty Kitty. Here Kitty Kitty. If call, they will come.....LOL!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Or jump on your keyboard. Wink
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Yeah and block your screen while wrapping their tail around your face!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:41 pm

I love it when they stick their butt right in your face. It's like, 'HELLO!' LMAO
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:41 am

i wish I had kittys but hubby is allergic , they are actually my favorite pet!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:50 pm

I have 2 adopted cats, they just showed up on the porch last summer, but they are outside. The one just had 3 kittens and they are all white and sooooo cute cat The one only has 3 paws and I think we may keep that one inside. I also told my husband we have 3 kids, so one kitten for each kid. He just gave me the look, so we'll see......

So I don't really have any crazy kitty tales just yet Smile
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:55 am

LMAO Don't you love it when they just give you a 'look'? lol Kriss, I would take that one with 3 paws in a heartbeat. Poor baby. Good luck on getting the kittens in the house. Smile I'm sure you'll have tons of stories then. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:56 pm

I have one cat that knows when the microwave dings, that there is food coming out and he starts his begging. Well, I now have 4 kittens and one of the kittens is so much smarter about the microwave. As soon as you shut the door and start it up, he starts in screaming for the food. I keep asking him how can so much noise come out of such a little person? He just answers back with another scream....LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone   My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My cats are crazy are yours? ok everyone
Page 1 of 1