Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost detector?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Surfing around ebay and stumbled on this.
Now you can see if your house is haunted Wink

http://cgi.ebay.com/GHOST-METER-READER-EMF-SENSOR-OEM-NIB-AS-SEEN-ON-TV_W0QQitemZ350151228957QQihZ022QQcategoryZ19270QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:02 pm

I like watching those ghost detector shows where they use these. But those shows still freak me out Smile
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:31 am

I watch Ghost Hunters and other shows like that - they do use these things and it is spooky sometimes what they pick up! Think maybe tho I don't want to know if my house has voices. lol
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 pm

My mother SWEARS her 100+ year old house is haunted. Late one night her and my sister could hear someone walking around upstairs but there was no one else in the house.
My other sister and her boyfriend said they saw a doorknob turning. (must have been the wine Wink )
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:28 am

Sounds like you should buy that, blue.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Well Blue have you gone over to listen and see if you hear anything? Or see anything? A house that old, hey might be something there!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 am

So whats the status ?? Did you check in 2 see if you hear anything blue?? Yea c'mon tell us!! lol I am curious
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Nothing like rehashing old posts Wink Last I heard she hasn't heard anything in a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost detector? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost detector?   Ghost detector? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost detector?
Page 1 of 1