Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple and Quick reciepe's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Simple and Quick reciepe's Empty
PostSubject: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:01 am

what is the best tasting dish that you do , that not only tastes great but is fast and easy to make and also dont cost alot to make?

Can you share the reciepe please?!
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:26 pm

hmmm anyone?
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm

I love to cook so...

P-nut Butter Meltaway Fudge

1 bag chocolate candy melts

1 bag vanilla candy melts

1 jar P-nut butter

Melt the candy melts together then melt in p-nut butter. Put into 9 x 9 pan (think that is the size), cool and cut. YUMMY!! The best and sooo easy.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:00 am

Okay, my problem with giving recipes is that I don't measure anything, lol. I just go by my touch, eyes, and smell to judge everything. If I have a recipe, I don't even bother with measuring for that either. I don't use timers, I use my nose. lol Sorry, can't help too much in this area. Ask my SIL. She called to ask me for a recipe I made for her (she wanted to make for her bf) and she kept asking... 'well, how much of ___ do I put in?' Dunno, I just eyeball it, lol. It was so much easier teaching her to cook when she lived in the same state.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:43 pm

I have one that is pretty easy- for the two of us it makes more than one meal. I don't have this written down but here it is. It's something we enjoy.
Now, I don't measure exact but this is not hard to follow ( I don't think)
Mexican Lasagna
1 lb gr. beef - salsa - shredded cheese 1-16 oz package - 1 can refried beans- tortilla shells
Brown ground beef, drain add salsa. In 8X8 or 9X9 inch pan, spray or lightly grease the pan first the put a layer of tortilla shells in ( I use 4 each layer), add refried beans, add ground beef/slasa mixture then shredded cheese. Start over with layers. I end with the top being tortilla shells.
You can add most anything to this you like- olives, onions etc. You can use chicken instead of ground beef.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minuites or until the top is lightly browned.
You can also use more of each ingredient to make in a 9X13 pan.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Mmmm! That sounds yummy, tele! I'm going to have to make that for my hubby. He loves mexican and he loves lasagna. He'll be in heaven. Thankies for posting it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:03 pm

You're more than welcome- it even tastes good reheated! I nuke it the next day and Greg takes it to lunch
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:40 pm

sounds great and easy to do! Exactly what I am looking for , I will definatley try this out!
I hate cooking , but if I can find some things simple maybe it won't be so bad drunken
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Thankies... Well.. that is IF he leaves any leftovers, lol. He'd go nutty for that recipe, tele, hehe.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Thanks guys! You have to let me know how you like it once you try it tho......hope you like it! I don't mind cooking for the most part but I have my moments and just do not feel like cooking a thing....that's when we have frozen pizza and Greg isn't much of a pizza fan. lol
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:38 am

Boiled egg noodles (store bought kind)
1 can tuna
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom
salt and pepper to taste

mix all together, put in casserol dish

crumble crackers , mix with melted butter and moisten all crakers , top noodle casserol with buttered/crakers and bake on 425 til crakers are golden brown and crunchy.

(can ad shredded cheese to casserol as well)
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:00 am

Now that sounds super easy and good! I'll have to try that one! Thanks Fancy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Hawaiian Pork Chops

4 pork chops~quickly brown in 1 tablespoon of oil and drain

Combine:
1~8oz can pineapple with juice
1/4 cup ketchup
1 small onion sliced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Pour over chops and simmer for 10 min. Turn chops and baste. Stir in 1 medium pepper cut in chunks. Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until chops are tender.

Thicken sauce with cornstarch and water mixture.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Supper Casserole

1 1/2 pound ground beef
1 package Lipton onion soup mix
1 Tbsp flour
1~8oz can tomato sauce
2 cups water
1 cup macaroni (cooked)
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese

In large skillet brown meat, drain. Stir in soup mix, flour, tomato sauce and water. Simmer covered for 5 minutes. Stir in cooked macaroni.

Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and sprinkel with cheese.

Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:04 pm

And one more. I LOVE saurkraut so...

Ricky Skaggs Pork Chops

4 pork chops
6 medium potatoes
1 medium onion\
1 quart saurkraut

Place pork chops in a skillet and brown them. Then slice the potatoes on top of the chops, slice onion on top of the potatoes. Put the saurkraut on top of everything.

Cook until potatoes are done.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:12 am

Those recipes all sound good- now I'm hungry! Will be trying them too! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus

1 pound asparagus
3/4 pound fettuccine
4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
1 cup heavy cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving

Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them. Cut the asparagus spears into 1-inch pieces. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the fettuccine until almost done, about 8 minutes. Add the asparagus; cook until it and the pasta are just done, about 4 minutes longer.
Drain the pasta and asparagus. Toss with the butter, cream, salt, pepper and Parmesan. Serve with additional Parmesan.
Variations: Fettuccine Alfredo Eliminate the asparagus. Fettuccine Alfredo with Ham and Peas Eliminate the asparagus. Add 1 cup frozen peas to the pasta during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Toss 1/4 pound of deli ham, cut into matchstick strips, with the remaining ingredients. Fettuccine Alfredo with Fresh Mixed Herbs Eliminate the asparagus. Toss in 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley, and/or chives, at the end. Fettuccine Alfredo with Parsley and Sage Eliminate the asparagus. Toss in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dried sage at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple and Quick reciepe's   Simple and Quick reciepe's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple and Quick reciepe's
Page 1 of 1