Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!

Go down 
+3
Kriss
Donna
Cher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Empty
PostSubject: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:52 am

But IstaHunwi was named a mod a while back and we neglected to make a post.I for one am satisfied of this decision and think she will be one of the best around!!!! An official welcome goes to ISTA!!! We love ya girl!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:52 pm

we love Ista!!!!!! We are so luckie to have her herer to help us out!!!!!!!
THNAK YOU ISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Ista you are great. I am so glad to have you here with us. Your suggestions and comments are great and I love reading them flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Litemifire
Litemifire

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Congrats Ista!! Keep up the great job.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:47 am

Aww! Thankies everyone!!!!! I love you guys too! I appreciate all your kind words. Embarassed I'm so happy to be here to help out. I love the site and that it's being run by old members. I'm working very hard to make this site easy to manage and tons of fun and freedom. Thankies for being such a great group to work for and great members to help out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Thank you Ista for joining our team. We are so glad to have you with us! You have been just absolutely wonderful. Again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
katiewoosmommy
Advanced Member
katiewoosmommy

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Congratulations Ista. We know you'll be a great one!!!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:17 am

You guys are making me Embarassed Thankies so much. I'm so happy to be here doing what I can to make this site your favorite place to relax. Pm any of us if you need anything or just want a friend to talk to. That's why we're here. For you guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!   I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont know if you all know about our mod Ista!
Page 1 of 1