Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!

Go down 
+6
corkyfree
Cher
katiewoosmommy
teletalker
IstaHunwi
Donna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Empty
PostSubject: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I have a bad habit of reading food lables, I real every single one! My friends that go shopping with me hate it, and what make it worse is I then go into detail if I know how it was made. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:04 am

Movement. Ever since I was a kid, I've had to keep moving. My legs jiggle while sitting. I twiddle my thumbs all the time. I tap things. It's not as bad as it used to be but everyone always tells me to stop moving, lol. I can't help it. I've always been this way. I'm not hyper or ADD or anything. This is just me.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm a mover too. lol My foot wiggles when I'm sitting, laying down and I wiggle it to go to sleep. I tend to tap my keys on the keyboard which I don't even realize I'm doing and that would be ok if nobody could hear it......but I get told to not do that for work cuz it's picked up on the recorder. ooops! I've not really gotten in trouble for it but just told to try not to do that.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:45 pm

lol I don't realize I'm doing it either. I'll have my leg in my hubby's lap and it'll be shaking and he'll tell me to stop. I stop. Two seconds later, I'm doing it again. Didn't realize it one bit, lol. He gets so aggrivated, hehe.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:04 pm

lol It's the same for me.......I have to admit it would probably drive me bonkers if Greg shook his foot to go to sleep but I have no control!! lol
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:27 pm

True.. Chris'll start scratching in his sleep and be more than half asleep...it feels good, so he keeps scratching. Shaking the bed. GRRR! So, yeah... if he did it.. It'd drive me bonkers too. But he loves me and he has to live with it, hehe. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
katiewoosmommy
Advanced Member
katiewoosmommy

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:08 pm

mover/shaker here too Smile
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:20 am

I am a terrible nail biter. I bite till my fingers are sore. Hubby hates it. I have been known to draw blood even. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:07 am

So, basically, when on the pc, Katie, Tele, and I are shaking the whole desk while typing, lmao. Too funny.

Fancy... I'd have to whack you if I was around you. Pet peeve (huge)... nail biting. Aghh!
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:45 am

IstaHunwi wrote:
So, basically, when on the pc, Katie, Tele, and I are shaking the whole desk while typing, lmao. Too funny.

Fancy... I'd have to whack you if I was around you. Pet peeve (huge)... nail biting. Aghh!

lmao! OK, now till I looked at this I didn't realize that my foot was moving- yes it is, shaking back and forth! Yep, the desk does sometimes shake too. lol! Can you imagine us all in one room - the whole floor might be shaking! lol
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:46 am

Now that would be a funny thing. We'd start our own earthquake! Very Happy LMAO I always get yelled at in the car. Apparently, it makes the whole car shake, lol.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Too funny! lol
Back to top Go down
corkyfree
corkyfree

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Peeves!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:49 pm

I have OCD so all the lables on canned foods face the same way and all the boxes are in order by height and face the same way, It drives my family crazy for fun sometimes they mess them up just to see how long it take me to figure it out and fix them again!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Yup. OCD gal here too. I've noticed that I've become more OCD as I get older. My hubby looooves to mess with my pillows or the bed (blankets, sheets, ect). I'm very OCD with my bed. It has to be a certain way. I lay a certain way. I face a certain way first. ECT. He loves to just pick with me. So, I feel for ya, Corky, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:32 am

hubby rubs his feet ogether back n forth in bed , Drives me insane!!! he used to grind his teeth at the same time , thank goodness he stapped that one!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:21 pm

My hubby rubs his feet too. That doesn't really bother me. It's the scratching that irritates me, lol. When he grinds his teeth in his sleep, omg it makes my skin crawl. I'll go and wake his butt up! lol
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:47 pm

I am a mover shaker also! LOL, I am always getting hollered at to stop moving here. Also, the more I am bothered about something, the more my foot shakes. And like the rest of you mover ans shakers, I don't even realize most of the time that I am doing it. It has just been a habit since I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:07 am

Oh, you guys will love this ... when I have an itchy nose, I rub it around in a circle really fast repeatedly (It doesn't look nearly as weird as it sounds) ... but apparently, this makes a cartilage-clicking noise that I can't hear, but is enough to make anyone within earshot grimace in horror. My niece used to ask me how I wasn't breaking my nose! Now it's become sorta like a trick, and people always say "Hey! Do that nose thing!" Rolling Eyes Mad clown
Back to top Go down
Litemifire
Litemifire

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:47 am

I always shake my foot when sitting and relaxing- some part of me has to be moving all of the time. My hubby is always picking on me too. Always say you can't sit still for a minute can you?, LOL

I also play with my hair alot. Recently had it cut short so I don't tend to do that as much, but when it is longer I always fuss with it.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:37 pm

All of my towels and wash cloths have to be folded and put away a certian way. If not, I rip them out and redo them. My kids used to hate me for this one. But it did not take them long to figure out how to do it the way it looked the most neatly and organized.....LOL, BAD MOMMA.
Back to top Go down
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, you all are gonna hate me for this one......I'm known for interrupting people when they are talking. I don't mean to do it. It's that my thoughts race so fast in my head that if I don't say what I need to say when I need to say it , I will totally forget what I was going to say. It's bad I know...but I hate to forget what I was gonna say. You know what I mean??? Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:34 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Well, you all are gonna hate me for this one......I'm known for interrupting people when they are talking. I don't mean to do it. It's that my thoughts race so fast in my head that if I don't say what I need to say when I need to say it , I will totally forget what I was going to say. It's bad I know...but I hate to forget what I was gonna say. You know what I mean??? Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Well I don't hate you for that, Ismile! Smile I think you might just have some really interesting and active conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!   what is the habit you have that no one else can stand! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the habit you have that no one else can stand!
Page 1 of 1