Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dogs wanted to introduce themselves

Go down 
+2
Donna
alias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Empty
PostSubject: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:38 pm

They know what good looking creatures they are and never fail to pose pretty when they see a camera...lol...

Kojak is a lab/shepard mix and is 4yrs old. He still acts like a goofy pup and seems to constantly be getting himself into one jam or another. He even managed to get himself shot by a neighbor for trespassing.

Jazz is my 6 year old lab/rott mix. She is very laid back but one hell of a guard dog...nothing gets by her and hubby swears she can hear a flea fart...roflmao

Both are rescue dogs.

[img]The dogs wanted to introduce themselves The4-leggedkiddosJazzieKojak[/img]
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Oh, btw...Kojak's latest jam involved a not so favorable encounter with a skunk. Earlier this past spring hubby was outside setting a bonfire (we had a hellious ice storm this past winter, was without power for two weeks and had all kind of tree damage.) It was night time and dark. Both dogs were outside with hubby when all of a sudden I heard one of the dogs yelping and then hubby screaming. Seems Kojak had seen a skunk and went to investigate...yep, you guessed it...he got sprayed!! Kojak went running straight for hubby and by the time both got in the house they stunk to high heavens. The clothes got burnt, but poor Kojak smelled for over a month.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 pm

oh they are so cute. Poor Kojak and the skunk.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 am

oo im sorry about the skunk they are beautiful dogs
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Now see, I so want a puppy. I can only have cats at the moment....LOL
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Better a skunk than a porcupine ....
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 am

Gran always swore by the tomatoe juice she always said if you get hit by the skunk bathe in tomatoe juice she said thats the only thing that would take the smell out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dogs wanted to introduce themselves   The dogs wanted to introduce themselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dogs wanted to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1