Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If I Am MIA for a day or two...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

If I Am MIA for a day or two... Empty
PostSubject: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:53 pm

I haven't abandoned ship. We are under a tornado watch until midnight tonight. Crappy weather usually involves losing power. In that event, rest assured I will be back online as soon as possible. Take care everyone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 pm

oh wow, we are going to get bad weather too the news just said, I hope all will be ok with you.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Thanks Donna. I hope you too as well. I for one am sick of mother nature at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm

I hope your bad weather passes with no tornadoes alias. That would be scary. Take care, I'll be thinking of you.

I hope your weather is ok too Donna sunny I'll be watching the news to check on ya.
(Not sure where you live alias)
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:39 am

We survived!! I won't need to watering anytime soon though...at least I'll be saving on the water bill..lol. The only problem now is how to entertain a restless kid inside with no television...can't figure out the new digital converter box and hubby has already left for work. Guess I'll be rerunning Barney dvd's all day. Lord give me the strength and endurance not to lose my mind. What a Face Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:19 am

O Wow that must of been scary !! We had a waring bout a tornado for a lil while but that was 2days a go... But still rain. Im sorry 2 say that it sucks LOL . Glad 2 hear your ok Alias

Donna O wow please b careful ... I Hope your weather gets better I will b watching the news 4 u as well!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Am MIA for a day or two...   If I Am MIA for a day or two... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I Am MIA for a day or two...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: