Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

made it to Ohio

Go down 
+3
Nikki
teletalker
Donna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:40 am

just wanted to let everyone know I made it to Ohio just fine, will keep everyone updated
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Boy I must have been gone longer than I thought- I didn't know you were going to Ohio! Glad to hear you made it ok tho.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 am

Glad to hear that u made itt there !!! hope 2 hear from u again soon. Take care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:47 am

My mom s stll not doing that great, its really hard to get online for even a min, hope everyone is doing well
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 am

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Don't worry about getting online...the important thing is to spend as much time with her as possible. We will all still be here when you get back. I do miss our morning chats though. Take care and know that I'm thinking about you.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Donna I'm Sorry about your mom . I hope everything goes well while your there. Don't worry about us here everything is ok . You take care & hope to hear from you soon .
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:14 am

Donna I'm sorry your mom is not doing well. I'll say an extra prayer for her. You just don't worry about anything but being with your mom. You take care and know you are in thoughts and prayers all over the states. I love you
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 am

I am back home for a few days and then heading back
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 pm

O wow OK ..
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Yes, she is back in Ohio again. She made it safely once more. It was great to finally get to see her face to face and go out for dinner last week, we had fun. I am here for her too. She is quite busy trying to take care of her mother for now. Sorry I am not on as much as before, the pool and working more takes up alot of my time currently. In the fall and winter I should have more time to be online early in the day.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Thanks for thr update Dream !! Tell her I Miss her & I am thinking about her. Smile
Back to top Go down
SweetSunshine4U

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 am

Hi Donna..so sory to hear about your mom.Just know that i am thinking of you and you and your family will be in my prayers.God Bless you my friend. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Donna, I am praying for you and your mom. Take care of yourself!! I love you

Dream thanks for keeping us updated as you can sunny
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Thanks for the update Dream- when you see Donna again give her a hug for me! (if you can)
And Donna- you and your mom are still in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

made it to Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it to Ohio   made it to Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

made it to Ohio
Page 1 of 1