Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Let me begin with stating I speak my mind...hope I don't offend anyone, but if I do...you were warned...while it might be the first time, I can almost take money to the bank that it won't be the last.

Secondly, let me state that I am not totally heartless. I really do feel for his family....it is hard to lose someone you love...

Having said all that...here I go with my opinions...

Yes, he was one hell of a dancer and a singer. He was also a freak of nature and a pedophile.

Now before anyone jumps my ass by saying he beat those charges and was acquitted...I say this to you...

Remember O.J. Simpson...are you seriously going to tell me that that scumbag wasn't guilty just because he was aquitted?

Sorry, but goodbye to bad rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am

Thank You !! I totally agree with youAlias . MJ was a good singer & dancer. But I do believe he was a pedophile. I do not think there should be as much hype on his death. I feel for his family but I think he lost the King of Pop title when he was accused of being a pedophile. This is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:55 pm

The first postmortem MJ joke I've seen.

So....Farrah Fawcette died and went to heaven.
When she got there, God told her she could have one last wish to bestow upon the earth.
Farrah wished that all the children would be safe, so he killed Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm

@Blue...I don't know what was worse...spewing a beer all over my monitor or peeing my pants from laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am

Okay, I can understand Twitter crashing but a moment of silence in Congress yesterday...wtf...give me a break. We really need a *pukey* smilie.
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Cause of death was food poisoning.
He ate some 12 year old nuts Wink
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Note to self...remember to put on depends and swallow food/drink before clicking on anything that Blue has posted. ROFLMAOPMP
Back to top Go down
SweetSunshine4U

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 am

You know i used to think the samething but the more i listen to his past interviews and in particular a certain lawyer of his i can see what a troubled soul Michael had.To grow up with no childhood what so ever must have been very hard on him.Only God knows the truth so i will let HIM do the judging.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 pm

I decided to delete what I orginally wrote as I was in a horrible mood and it showed...enough said.
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

SweetSunshine4U wrote:
Only God knows the truth so i will let HIM do the judging.

uh oh..... Mikes in trouble God can't be bought.....
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:01 pm

bluewolf wrote:
SweetSunshine4U wrote:
Only God knows the truth so i will let HIM do the judging.

uh oh..... Mikes in trouble God can't be bought.....

roflmao...at least I had enough sense not to be chewing or drinking anything this time around. Wink
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 am

Just watched Matt Lauer's interview with Jermaine Jackson...I thought it was really a strange interview to say the least. That whole family seems dillusional for lack of a better word to me. And what was the references to Allah about...was MJ a Muslim or just JJ? I just want to be able to turn on the television and not see anymore of this circus.
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah, MJ converted to Islam I think a year ago....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...   Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Dead At The Age Of 50 (Read At your Own Risk)...
Page 1 of 1