Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today's grocery trip...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Today's grocery trip... Empty
PostSubject: Today's grocery trip...   Today's grocery trip... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 pm

was not one of my better hauls. Coupons (both internet printable and q's from Sunday's inserts) are getting scarce and defintely going down in value.
I also noticed that WM has raised some of their prices. But what is a girl to do...she still has to feed her family.

I also purchased quite a few items that we needed but that I didn't have any coupons for. Sad

The subtotal before tax came to $96.44 and after q's the grand total was $67.70. I tried to take a pic of the receipt but you can't see any of the print so here are the q's I used:

$5.00 off the JennyO Turkey
$5.00 off the PowerAde (buy 10 and get 5 free)
$2.00 off the WanChai Ferry Dinner
(2) $1.50 off the Kashi waffles
(3) $0.55 off the Poptarts
(2) $1.00 off the Alexia snacks
(3) $1.00 off the V8 Infusions
$1.00 off the Charmin TP
$1.00 off the Blue Bunny popsicles
(2) $1.00 off the Cheerios cereal
and I used a friend's employee discount card for a whopping savings of $3.32!!

[img]Today's grocery trip... Grocerytrip001[/img]

While I truely am grateful for the coupons I was able to use...it still killed me to fork over more than the usual $50.00 I spend weekly and come home with less... Mad
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Today's grocery trip...   Today's grocery trip... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Wow thats still Good AlMOST 30.00 bucks in coupons . But yes it is sad 2 say that the cost of things are going up everywhere ..
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Today's grocery trip...   Today's grocery trip... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:37 am

yes I agree with Nicole that is still very good!, cant wait to learn how to do the CVS thing!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Today's grocery trip...   Today's grocery trip... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:40 pm

You are right, coupons are getting harder to come across anymore and they are not for the amounts they used to be most of the time. They are also getting more and more where you have to buy 2 or 3 of the items to get the cents off.............but, if you go to the right stores (WM is usually a good one) they will take it off if you only get one.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Today's grocery trip...   Today's grocery trip... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

I think you did great! I'm lucky if I can save $5 using coupons. I wish I had a store near us that did the double coupon days - we don't have one here tho. I know sometimes using the Reward book from Walgreens helps save on the sales they run too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's grocery trip...   Today's grocery trip... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's grocery trip...
Page 1 of 1