Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse? Empty
PostSubject: Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse?   Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am

I woke up this morning and my first thought was that I was having a heart attack...I'm not but it sure felt like it. I have been pulling weeds the past few days from the garden and my out of shape ass is now paying the price. My right arm is so sore I can hardly lift it and hubby better not even think about touching my boob, its sore too...yeah, I know wayyy to much information...I'm the queen of tmi...lmao. I did take 2 aspirins just in case...better to be safe than sorry.

Than Jazz decided to get a hair up her butt and take it out on Kojak who was playing with HIS toy that she apparently wanted...in the process of trying to get away from her with the toy still in his mouth, he knocked a plant off the coffee table that I had just watered. Now I have to steam clean the carpet once again.

Hubby wants me to to enter about 4 months worth of work receipts (which he has had in the console of the car) in the ledger, which is seriously going to interfer with my computer time today.

I heard a loud snap sound a little while ago (I knew without even looking what it was) and sure enough we caught another mouse...only it didn't kill it...and it was trying to crawl while dragging the trap... affraid So with the aid of a broom I managed to "sweep" it out the back door...there was no way in hell that I was touching it.

And the final kicker was UPS was just here...not only was the package not for me, but instead for my dog shooting neighbor...UPS had the nerve to change my driver. Now instead of the hottie that I use to get cheap drooling thrills over, I now have a fat bald headed guy that wasn't even friendly. Mad

I'm going back to bed. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse?   Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm

OMG I am soo sorry you are having a bad day Alias .. Sad I hope it gets better..
Back to top Go down

Crap, Can My Morning Possibly Get Any Worse?
Page 1 of 1