Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...

Go down 
+2
Kriss
alias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Empty
PostSubject: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

esp. trolls...why do some people feel the need to put other people down...I will never understand that. While I can be brutally honest in a debate type of thread or if you ask me my honest opinion, I don't go out of my way to hurt peeps.

I am definetly feeling hurt and I guess sorry for myself at the moment to be honest. As I've stated in previous posts I live in a very rural area, am surrounded by either true rednecks or inlaws (both of which I can't stand) and enjoy chatting on the internet. It is a release valve and therapetic for me.

One thing I have never been is pretenious...what you see is what you get. I'm pretty much an open book about my life...good or bad. I enjoy sharing what is going on in my little neck of the woods and I love posting pics of me and mine.

I find myself spending more and more time on this site as no one here has ever made me feel "less than". I really am grateful that I found this site as I just don't feel welcome on other sites anymore that I was a regular member of. It seems like more and more nasty shitty people are posting lately.

Yeah, I know I am poor...there is no shame in that but, why do some people have to make nasty comments about how sad it is that I have to build a chicken coop out of scavenged materials for example or what a shame it is that I can't feed the family without using coupons...WTF

I don't know, but I guess I wish that if people didn't have anything nice to say that they would just go on to another post and keep their damn opinions to themselves.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and being a member here.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Well, Alias I must say I absolutely find nothing wrong with building a chicken coop out of scavenged material. I personally think it would be pretty silly to go buy brand new materials to build one. That is why I have not built one yet, I have not found enough "recycled" material Smile

Also as far as couponing goes, hell rich or poor it makes sense to use coupons.

I can't understand why people feel the need to be so rude and put other people down. I can't imagine itentionally belittling someone.

Alias I am so glad you feel welcome here and it has truly been a blessing coming on here and reading all your posts and checking out the freebies you post. I am very glad you found us sunny
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Thank you so much Kriss. I really need to get over it and stop feeling sorry for myself. I truely am blessed...I have a great husband, a wonderful munchkin, and while I don't have every thing I want, I do have everything I need. And best of all, I have found this wonderful site that I can share my "mundane" life with...as corny as it sounds...it means the world to me.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 am

Alias, I'm sorry you feel bad- you shouldn't. I know, easier said than done, right? BUT - I think you using as you say "scavenged" materials for your chicken coop- well now isn't that like recycling? Aren't we supposed to recycle? Isn't recycling good? So in my opinion you have done a good thing by building a chicken coop (ok, I would not even begin to know how) with "recycled" materials!! Very Happy I don' think it is sad at all- I think it is smart!!!!!
As for using coupons to feed your family? Again - smart!!! Not sad at all.
Only small minded, nasty people who feel "big" by putting others down would ever say anything to hurt someone for doing smart things- - the kind of people who when they fall will not know how to help themselves or how to handle things when they come apart, they wil not be strong enough to help themselves or their families. . . . . that's just my thoughts and hey what do I know? I'm just a working grandma who makes less than poverty level, lives in a moble home, no collage education . . . gee, I'm happy tho!
I haven't been here much lately but I will tell you, Alias, a few words come to mind when I see you on here- smart, compassionate, happy, friendly, out-going and FUN! I'm glad you found this site- I can tell you when I found it I felt welcome right away, never has anyone here made me feel bad, stupid or anything negative! It's a great site- fun and welcoming. I'm glad to see you here, enjoy reading your posts too!
hmmm, sorry if I rambled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Did someone make a comment on here alias??
I will look into it 4 u . Anyone who makes fun of you is obviously jealous. Lower than dirt ... There is no reason 2 put anyone down @ all . Especially on here thats not what we are about. I am very proud 2 call you a friend and I love the fact that you post pictures!! Please let me know in a pm if there is a problem!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:21 am

hey Cindy PM me the link to the site and Dream I will get them for you! LOL
And really to be honest I dont even seeing it as being built from scavenged materials, I see you as reusing something for a great use other then it sitting in some land field. Kind like a freecycle thing to me. We love you and are very glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
SweetSunshine4U

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 am

Hey Donna..is your avatar a pic of you and your mom??
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 am

not its me and my sister, I am the one on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
SweetSunshine4U

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am

Its a good pic..are you twins!! it looke like same pic till i noticed shorter hair..how r u doing?sure was heart broken to hear about your mom.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm

thanks, but no we are not twins she is 8 years older than me, she also has lots more wrinkles LMAO
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Donna wrote:
thanks, but no we are not twins she is 8 years older than me, she also has lots more wrinkles LMAO

Not for long my friend..package was mailed priority...should be there by the middle of next week... I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...   Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Days I Really Hate People & Today Is One Of Them...
Page 1 of 1