Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol Empty
PostSubject: Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol   Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 pm

2 Free Michael Jackson Memorial tickets...they’re giving away 11,000, but it’s randomly selected (maybe it will be your lucky day Wink )

Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service
Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 10:00 a.m.
STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, California
The Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service will take place on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles, California and simulcast inside to Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE across the street. A limited number of free tickets to both venues will be made available for Michael Jackson's fans to attend.

Due to the expected overwhelming demand, the following procedures have been set to accommodate registration for the tickets. Please note that by registering for tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service, it does NOT guarantee the registrant tickets.

The opportunity to register for tickets begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday, July 3, 2009 and ends at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday, July 4, 2009.

Please enter your information below for your chance to receive two tickets, that will be randomly distributed for either STAPLES Center or Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service. Only one entry per individual will be accepted. Registering to attend the Public Memorial Service is NOT a guarantee of tickets. Two tickets will be issued to each randomly selected attendee.

http://www.staplescenter.com/memorial.php
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol   Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 pm

If they pay my transportation and lodging I might actually go.....
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol   Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:51 pm

bluewolf wrote:
If they pay my transportation and lodging I might actually go.....

Or you could sell them on Ebay and split the proceeds with me...lmfao!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol   Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just For you Blue!!!...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...lol
Page 1 of 1