Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Donna and her Mom

Go down 
+3
alias
teletalker
DreamWeaver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Update on Donna and her Mom Empty
PostSubject: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am

Hello everyone. Donna wanted me to let you all know what is going on. Her mother passed away Thursday July 2nd, peacefully in her sleep. The memorial services were last night and the graveside services is today at 11 am. She said to let you all also know that she should be back home sometime by the end of this week. Lots of Love and Hugs to Donna.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 am

Thank you for the update, Dream. Will you see her before she goes back home? If so, please let her know I'm sorry for her loss and give her a hug for me.
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Donna ~ I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know that this must be an extremely emotional time for you and yours. If there is anything I can do or if you ever need a shoulder, please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

O Donna I am verry Sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers . Please don't hesitate to call me if you need me . I am here. I hope to hear from you soon
xoxo
~ Nikki ~
Back to top Go down
SweetSunshine4U

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 am

Donna..im so sorry for the passing of your mom..my heart really breaks for you as i am still morning the lost of my mom 7 months ago.Life is so tough at times.Just know that she is Heaven with your precious son.God Bless you Donna and try to take care of yourself.
Sending big hugs your way my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 am

Donna~I am so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please call me if you need anything, I miss you so much!! Take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 am

I am home, thank all of you very much!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

I am so glad you are home, I've missed you so much!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm glad you are home. You have been missed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Donna and her Mom   Update on Donna and her Mom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Donna and her Mom
Page 1 of 1