Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...

Go down 
+2
Donna
alias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Empty
PostSubject: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 pm

All you need to be is a regular contributing member of the site and it is yours!!

Just be the first to respond under this post claiming the "mystery" jiffy bag full of goodies and it is yours!! Then send me a pm where I should send it...it's that simple.

Remember, claim it under this post, so I don't have to deny a bunch of pm's.

It won't go in the mail until Saturday though...I have to wait until hubby gives me my "allowance" for postage...lol

Oh, btw...don't think any male members would be interested in this jiffy bag...it is just "girl stuff"...lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:46 pm

goodness do I count? I can do one next? How does this work?
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Well of course you count chickie...you were the first to respond and you are most certainly a reqular contributing member...that was all that was required.

I'll mail it out on Saturday. I still have your addy.

How this works...well that is up to the individual poster...I am not big on doing "trades"...just has never been my cup of tea...I like doing raok's. RAOK's can be anything...an envelope of q's, a box of samples, a gift card...what ever the individual poster wants to just give to someone...no strings attached. How to qualify is up to the original poster also...some make it a guessing question...i.e. what is my middle name, etc...I just usually do mine the way I did this one.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 pm

oh cool thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 am

O OK this is a great idea !! we should have more of these!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:48 am

yes we should, I think maybe we should all rotate and do it a few times a month.

Ok and now what I would like to do it have it sent to Kriss she has had a toothache and has not been feeling so great. so Kriss please PM Alias your address! flower
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:41 am

Wow alias! What an awesome idea, I love it I love you I think we should do it a few times a month.

Aw Donna you are so sweet! As much as I wish my head would fall off right now I guess I better keep it on a while so I can see my goody bag!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 am

What a nice idea -- I'd like to participte too. . . I don't have too much to offer tho myself but could come up with somehing not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh I just got my package on my way to the dentist!! I love it. Thanks so much Alias & Donna, you both sure did cheer me up sunny I can't wait to use some of the skin & hair samples. I'll feel like a new person, thanks again flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 am

thats so cool . but what without trying to sound stupid what does RAOK stand for?
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 am

Cher, it stands for Random Act of Kindness.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 pm

DOH!!!!!! lol am I behind or what!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...   Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alias Has A RAOK She Wants To Give To Someone...Help Her Out...
Page 1 of 1