Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our New Mod...

Go down 
+2
Donna
Nikki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:32 am

I would love to welcome Alias as our new Moderator!!! I know you will do a great job like you all ready Did b4 you were a mod cheers
Glad to have you aboard!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 am

we love Alias, oh yes we do!!!! flower WELCOME, not sure if I can say Congrats as of yet, we just might put to much work on you and if we do overload you please say something!! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks ladies! I am happy to have found such a great site with the best members in cyberspace land. Am more than willing to jump in and help out in any way I can. Let's just hope I don't blow up the board in my eagerness...rofl
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 am

So glad to have you as a new mod Alias!! You truly are a great member and the title fits you well I love you
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Welcome aboard Alias. It has been great having you as a member, and I know it will be even better having you as a mod..........Right??? What a Face *Oh Gawd, I certainly hope so* Oh My - sorry was thinking out loud there............ lol!
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

DreamWeaver wrote:
Welcome aboard Alias. It has been great having you as a member, and I know it will be even better having you as a mod..........Right??? What a Face *Oh Gawd, I certainly hope so* Oh My - sorry was thinking out loud there............ lol!

*Insert Evil Grim Smiley*...The power has already rushed to my head and my first action is going to be to delete your post and then ban your arse... Razz Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes What a Face

Be Afraid....very afraid.... affraid ...lmao
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:54 am

Congrats Alias! You will be super as a Mod I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our New Mod... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Mod...   Our New Mod... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Mod...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: