Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question... Shopping

Go down 
+7
Nikki
Cher
Kriss
katiewoosmommy
teletalker
DreamWeaver
IstaHunwi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Question... Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:16 pm

I have a question for you guys. If you had $200 free and clear, what would you spend it on? I could be anything you wanted, but it had to be $200 or less. I'm curious to know what everyone would get. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:41 pm

I would probably splurge and get a hotel room for the night for a mini vacation. With the cost everything these days, vacation will be years in coming, so a day away from the house would be great along with a dinner out and a movie.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:06 pm

I'd use it for a trip to Chicago - gas/hotel/food - as a gift for Greg. His oldest daugher, her husband and 2 daughters live there. We don't see them much at all- they just had the second baby on May 24- new grandbaby! yeah! So, it would be for him- time with his family. We would take his other 2 daughters with us.
Back to top Go down
katiewoosmommy
Advanced Member
katiewoosmommy

Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:05 pm

tickets to Disney World. Since we no longer live in FL we don't have annual passes anymore and we haven't been there since October. My daughter and husband are both addicts and want to go ride the coasters again.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:43 pm

I would have to say a hammock and a new porch swing since the dog ate the other one.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:42 am

I am taking a trip to see my family and going to hang out on the lake with my sister , camping , boating and jet skiing!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:41 pm

i would get my kiids apool
Back to top Go down
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:49 pm

I need four dining room chairs. Bought the table at a used furniture store but now I need four chairs to go with it. scratch
Back to top Go down
bichonlover1
bichonlover1

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:40 am

Small tv flat screen for the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:51 am

I would upgrade my graphics card and probably buy a few sticks of memory for my husband's computer.
Back to top Go down
bichonlover1
bichonlover1

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Today I would have to say- I would help pay for repairs for my grandchild's car. The engine light is on - this is a car her dad sold to her at an outrageous price.
Back to top Go down
WhitneyAnn
WhitneyAnn

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 pm

I would get a tune- up for my car- if that has been done maybe tires I will need them before winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question... Shopping   Question... Shopping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question... Shopping
Page 1 of 1