Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information For New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Information For New Members Empty
PostSubject: Information For New Members   Information For New Members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:33 pm

First, let me say Welcome to Freebies4All!!! We are glad you have decided to join our site.

Depending on your experience with freebie/networking sites, I thought I would give you some general tips.

Our board is fairly self explaining and easy to navigate. However, if you have questions please do not hesitate to ask. You can post a question in general chat where someone is sure to see it or you can send a personal message to either the Administrator whose name is Donna and appears the color orange or to any of the moderators whose names appear in the color green.

To send a private message you can do it one of two ways...you can click on someone's name which will take you to their profile page...you will see on the bottom left hand side of their profile where you can contact them...click on send personal message. Or at the top of the screen you will see a bell type looking icon where it says if you have any pm's of your own...if you click on that you will need to choose where it says new post...fill in the name of the person you are sending it to, the subject line and then your message and hit send.

To check your private messages...you can go to your profile page and click on the preference tab at the top of the page...scroll down to where it says "Display a pop-up window on new private messages"...click on yes. Whenever you are online on the site...a window will open up alerting you that you have a personal message. You can also tell if you have a new pm at the top of the screen where the bell looking icon is.

We also have a chat room that you are invited to participate in. To join in the chatroom simply click on log in on the upper right hand side of your screen where the chatroom section is. You can tell if anyone is in chat at any given moment by looking at the bottom of the screen on the main index page. You will be able to see if anyone is in chat and also see who is online.

Hope I haven't confused anyone...if so, feel free to ask questions. We are a friendly group and will be happy to assist you.

Again, welcome to Freebies4All. We look forward to seeing you in the forums.

~Alias~
Back to top Go down

Information For New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: