Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok yes I am a redneck!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

ok yes I am a redneck! Empty
PostSubject: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

John left for work about an hour ago, 30 mins ago cops are in the area with spot lights. I guess they are looking for someone of foot I have no clue, but anyways my ass gets our my 9 and its ready. I watch way to much TV! LOL Dont want anyone coming thur one of my doors. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 am

LOL Donna, I don't blame you one bit. I'd be scared out of my mind. At least you have dogs to scare them away. About 2 months ago we had a prowler going around looking in windows and stuff and I couldn't sleep at all. I made sure I knew where all my big kithcen knives were.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

O well then i am to!!!LOL i sleep with a basebat under my bed ... arms reach .. I know where our 9 is but that we keep hidden kids dont even know we have 1
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm

hmmmm, early morning, still dark out, home alone with just the pets. . . spotlights in the area with cops - yep I'd do the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 pm

still have no clue what happend, nothing on the news. I have the most negative thoughts and was thinking what if someone came thur the door.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 am

Shit, I'd been ready for whatever too. You just can't trust anything these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok yes I am a redneck!   ok yes I am a redneck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok yes I am a redneck!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: