Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Empty
PostSubject: A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT   A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 am

Did one of the imaging tests on Wednesday, that area looks to be ok. Just want to monitor and report any new things. The Radiologist who read the imaging said to defintely stay on my Dr though. He said the main thing going on needs checked into better. In the meantime, I figure if things get really bad, I will just go to another ER at a better hospital in town. I have about 4 weeks until next Dr appointment and another ultrasound. There is a imaging test that I think they should do, I am gonna try to get one of the two Dr's to order it.

Update below.......Report from Dr.'s Office.

Last edited by DreamWeaver on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT   A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:18 pm

you know we love ya!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT   A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Well that is good news .. Just stay on your DR.. And keep us posted. How have you been otherwise?
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT   A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Pretty much the same. The flexeril the Dr gave me she can shove up her ass though! It is no help. New thing by my right temple now, new one in back of neck is bewteen the size of a dime and a nickle, and several small ones that can be felt now that were undectable before. So while we are waiting and watching, it seems to be multiplying. UGH! The bigger ones are not going down at all, they instead seem to be getting bigger. But of course, you know there is NOTHING wrong with me!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT   A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Well got a call from the Dr.'s office today, they are referring me to the surgical center for consult and possible biopsy from the imaging test that were done a few days ago. The Dr. does not agree with the Radiologist report, he viewed the imaging and feels 2 areas need further investigation. Just burst my bubble! Here I was all happy and thinking at least that was fine. My appointment for this is next Tues. Oct. 6th - oh what freakin fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT   A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Relief - Okay, I guess NOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freebies4All :: Chit Chat and whatever else!-
Jump to: