Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Back....Maybe?

Go down 
+4
Kriss
bluewolf
Donna
alias
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Just talked to Donna on the phone....according to her I am still more than welcome on the site...I think she is being gracious...

What is other member's opinions? Sorry if I offended anyone in some of my earlier posts...that was not my intention...but in my own defense...it wasn't like I called a member a cu*t...kwim?

Lots of bullshit going on in my life....munch is no longer living here...I'm thinking about getting a divorce....the list goes on and on...would love to vent...but only if welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:41 pm

you are welcome we all said so! It was so nice chatting with you today and hope to chat with you very soon!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-05-06

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am

let it all out. we don't mind.....
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 am

Oh alias please come back. We love you!! I have really missed you. You are more then welcome and it sounds like you need to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 am

Very Happy cheers flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:44 am

Well you are always welcome here!! Yes we do love you & miss you. I am sorry you are having problems feel free to vent to us!! cheers
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow lots of stuff going on with you now- - sounds like you do need us- - to vent to, to have someone listen and not judge, to just be here if and when you need us. Sorry you are going through a rough time! Sad Come back- as far as I know you didn't offend anyone. scratch
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 am

Hey alias! Sorry I've not been on too much lately. Sorry to hear you are having problems. Feel free to vent. Sometimes it helps to be able to talk to others. Hope things start getting better for you.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am

Welcome back ... Maybe? clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Back....Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back....Maybe?   I'm Back....Maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back....Maybe?
Page 1 of 1