Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Heat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:21 am

Okay. It's hot and miserable outside. The weather feels like hell on earth. So, I'm curious to know what you guys do to stay cool and still have fun outdoors. Please share. I'm interested in finding some new and cool things to do during this horrendous heat wave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:29 am

Well there is a few things we do 2 stay cool :Stay in my basement and play games with the kids, or watch tv or let them run around in the sprinkler or play in their kiddy pool ! lol I hope that answers ur question...
lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 am

The kids and I swim alot. We just put up a 4ft pool last week.

I also let my kids run around in their undies while in the house. They think it's really cool since I usually don't let them, lol. Laughing

The kids have a water table and they play in it alot under a canopy so they are out of the sun.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:06 pm

we either stay inside or go swimming. our apartments have 2 pools , one is outside my bedroom door so it is very convienient.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Before this year I swam in our pool but we were not able to put it up this year- sigh, I'm going to miss it too. I don't deal well with heat and humidity so I sit in front of a fan. I don't go outside if it is really hot and humid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Heat
Page 1 of 1