Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch out when you get your Freebies!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Watch out when you get your Freebies! Empty
PostSubject: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:07 am

N.H. Woman reaches for mail, finds 3-foot-long snake

AP
Posted: 2008-06-19 15:03:18

LONDONDERRY, N.H. (AP) - A Londonderry, New Hampshire, woman got more than she bargained for when she opened her mailbox this week. A 3-foot-long snake was inside.

Police captured the snake Tuesday and took it a pet store, where employees identified it as a non-poisonous corn snake. The pet store figures it may have been a pet that was abandoned and may have made its way into the mailbox on its own.

Corn snakes are generally found in the southeastern United States.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:59 am

affraid OMG I am not affraid snakes ... But trying 2 steal my Freebies thats asking for a fight Twisted Evil . LOL
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Well I guess it's a good thing I don't get our mail! I do not like snakes!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm

LMAO, too funny if you are on the reading end. I'm guessing not so funny for the woman who was trying to retrieve her mail. That would have been one scary situation.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:41 pm

This exact same thing happened to me, only it was a yellow rat snake! I'm not afraid of snakes, so it didn't really bother me, I was just surprised to see it in there. I always wondered if it got in there by itself, or if maybe some kids were walking down the road and placed it in there. scratch
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Finding a snake in the mailbox would scare me! I'd be screaming and jumping around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch out when you get your Freebies!   Watch out when you get your Freebies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch out when you get your Freebies!
Page 1 of 1