Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

words that make you shake your head

Go down 
+3
bluewolf
IstaHunwi
Donna
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

words that make you shake your head Empty
PostSubject: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 am

ok the word chaos gets to me, its like really it sounds nothing like the way you spell it to me, what word makes you shake your head?
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:35 am

The word I had the most problems with as a child was schedule. It didn't sound like it was spelled. I love the word chaos though. Granted, you're right about it. It is one of my favorite words. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Antidisestablishmentarianism ! ! !
I HATE IT WHEN THE COP THAT PULLS YOU OVER AT 3:00 AM WANTS YOU TOP SPELL IT BACKWARDS Wink
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Lmao U nut Blue!

ok I got a 2 word phrase : Chit Chat

I know what chat is but what the hell does Chit mean?

I know it in net lingo as Oh Chit! when you dont wanna get banned for cussin... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:12 pm

"Notwithstanding" ! It really bugs me that it's all one word. Suspect
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:43 am

My husband HATES for me to say 'hence'. It drives him absolutely batty, lol. Personally, I like the word and laugh at him every time it's heard on TV. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:56 am

IstaHunwi wrote:
My husband HATES for me to say 'hence'. It drives him absolutely batty, lol. Personally, I like the word and laugh at him every time it's heard on TV. Very Happy
Hence the hammer thru the tv?
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 pm

LMAO Too right! LMAO
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm

I really can't think of anything off hand.....lol
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:21 pm

What about saying the word... chronological? Hubby hates when I use 'big' words, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 am

my hubby hates the word horrendous. Once his friend used literally in every sentence and since then he hates it he said after a while it gets annyoing. lol
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 am

Well, that's a horrendous thing to say! He should love it despite the horrendous circumstance. I'm appalled by his horrendous behavior! lmao
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:58 pm

How about the word impecable (sp?)?
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Here's one that gets me every time. Ornery. That is one odd sounding word! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:10 am

Ok Ista i don't think i ever heard that word lol Smile how about supercalafragilousexpialidoshus? i don't think i spelled it right lol i will have 2 ask mary poppins lol
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:48 am

IstaHunwi wrote:
Here's one that gets me every time. Ornery. That is one odd sounding word! Very Happy

LOL, no one even pronounces it the way it is spelled either ~ most say it sounding like Arnry.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 am

My mom and godmother use that word a lot and every time I hear them say it, I shake my head. It just doesn't sound right, lol.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:04 am

Well it could be worse, you could have been like Loretta Lynn and not know the meaning of the word horny and announce it on live radio that your husband said you were horny today...........LMAO (She thought it meant she was being silly). She would be one ornery horny girl!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Ok. Now that would bad if my mom or godmother did that when talking about me, lol. They tend to say I'm ornery a lot!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:57 pm

U guys crack me up LMAO
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 pm

What can we say. We're an ornery pair. lol
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Dreamy... I want whatever it is you're on!!! You're awfully giggly tonight, lol.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:49 pm

It's some good chit Ista! I'll fax ya some.......LOL (j/k)
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:45 am

Oh man. My fax is going to be going all wonky now! If I wake up in the morning and my machine is emitting a bzzzzing noise... I'm coming and getting you! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: words that make you shake your head   words that make you shake your head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

words that make you shake your head
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next