Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Holiday memories Empty
PostSubject: Holiday memories   Holiday memories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 pm

What is your favorite holiday memory?

I will go first : I liked to open my presents when i was a kid, but i think my favorite memory has to be seeing the expressions on my kids faces when they open up their gifts. It to me is a totally different feeling . I start to cry cuz they are so happy It makes me feel all happy inside seeing the joy on their face.
santa
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Holiday memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday memories   Holiday memories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:59 pm

I have so many wonderful memories of the Holidays- there is just something magical about this time of year, the excitement it brings, the overwhelming feelings that come with this special time of year. . . santa . . I can see myself excited and happy as a child, see my boys in past years excited, but there is one very special memory I have from just a few years ago. The first Christmas Greg and I were together money was a bit tight but I wanted something special for this wonderful man so I wrote a poem for him, I printed it on the computer on colored paper, got an inexpensive frame and wrapped it for him. I'd gotten him a movie he liked too but was worried he would not like the poem so I watched him when he opened it and for a minute he just sat there after reading it but, well let's just say watching him I knew how much it meant to him and that minute seeing his face stays with me to this day. OK, maybe it's corny as all get out- but I can't help it, it's one memory I have that is so very special to me - - in that minute I knew how much he loved me. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Holiday memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday memories   Holiday memories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Wink aww Tele that is a great memory thanks for sharing. I don't think its corney at all Smile
Back to top Go down
esper_d
Advanced Member
esper_d

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Holiday memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday memories   Holiday memories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:34 am

When my uncle put a huge bag of presents in our front yard and it said it was from Santa Smile

We didn't find out it was him until he was on his death bed Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holiday memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday memories   Holiday memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday memories
Page 1 of 1