Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season... Empty
PostSubject: Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season...   Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:44 pm

but I for one am glad they are over! By New Year's Eve I was exhausted and in bed at 8:00pm. Actually I haven't rung in the New Year for ages now...I need all the beauty sleep I can get...lmao!

I hosted Christmas at my house this year...it went surprisingly well...now, I have to admit I did a bit of self medicating before hubby's clan came over but in my own defense it was the only way I could deal with the succubus being under my roof for a few hours...roflmao

Did a huge dinner that included a ham and turkey...I was up Christmas morning cooking at 5:00am. Unfortunately when everyone left I said screw the clean up (shocking for my ocd ass, huh?) and left it to the next morning...a decision I sorely regretted as I was scraping plates with caked on food. Thankfully Bobby did put up all the leftovers for me which we pigged out on for several days. I need to get my ass on a diet now that all the cookies, pies, etc have been eaten.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season...   Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:51 pm

That is cool that you hosted dinner at your house, LOL, News Years I was also in bed by 8pm we have not done anything in years. I have not been a big fan of the Holidays.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season...   Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 pm

I had a great holiday. We had Christmas dinner at my Aunts. I was actually sick Christmas Eve and then on Christmas morning. But I got over it in time to eat dinner I love you

Then on New Years Eve the kids and I watched a movie while Ralph snoozed on the couch from 8-11:30. He got up just in time to see the ball drop.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season...   Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Everyone Had A Great Holiday Season...
Page 1 of 1