Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .

Go down 
+4
Nikki
Donna
Kriss
teletalker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Empty
PostSubject: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Had to share this - we made the news! Made the local paper too and local radio here- this is the clip online. This was not really how we thought of ending the Christmas weekend. . . . .
The bullet was found in a box of microwave popcorn- had gone through 4 bags and lodged in the 5th one in the box. Also, we are very lucky not to have been sitting in our living room when the bullet came in the house! We were standing in the kitchen.
Couple finds bullet hole in their residence

Wauzeka, WI - On Saturday, Dec. 27th, at 10:00 p.m., the Crawford County Sheriff’s Dept. was notified of property damage to a window of a residence in Wauzeka, on Industrial Drive.
Upon investigation, a bullet from a high powered rifle was recovered inside the residence of Gregory S. Herwig and Terressa J. Chapman.
Due to evidence at the scene, the bullet is believed to have been shot from a long distance away, and not a deliberate act directed at the residence.
The incident is still under investigation.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:13 pm

OMG Tele, thank god you are all ok. What an awful way to end the Christmas holiday. I hope your New Years went better sunny
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:10 pm

goodness tele, I am glad that you guys are ok! I hope they find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 pm

affraid omg thank God tele u guys r alright. Thats some story did they catch the person who shot the rifle?
Back to top Go down
Lauri
Advanced Member
Lauri

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:16 pm

oh my goodness sweetie , glad to hear that no one was hurt
Back to top Go down
http://hmm-sweet-splendid-wisdom.com
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Thanks for all your good wishes on our well being! We do know how lucky we are too! We don't have much hope of knowing who did it -- reality makes us think whoever did it will never tell deputies they were outside shooting a rifle after dark that late at night- but they will at least know what they did.
My sons all say the deputies should be able to find the people- use forensics. lol They all watch too much tv! lol
The new year has been good to us so far as far as our personal safety in our home and we are happy with that too.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Thank goodness for popcorn! Tele you are so lucky. I am glad no one was in the path of that run away bullet. Glad to hear all is well and you are doing good. What a way to make the news huh?
Back to top Go down
teddybare812
Advanced Member
teddybare812

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are okay. But for what reason could any one have for shooting a rifle after dark?! They should have better sense. Hope that the person that shot it heard what had happened and realizes the consequences of what could have happened. Just glad to know you are all okay.
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Damn.... I need a better scope! Laughing
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Gee, thanks Blue! affraid
Back to top Go down
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 am

teletalker wrote:
Hope ya can take a joke. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 am

Love your sig blue Smile
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
bluewolf
Advanced Member
bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:57 am

Kriss wrote:
Love your sig blue Smile
Thanks, A friend made it for me YEARS ago. I wish I was that talented.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm

bluewolf wrote:
teletalker wrote:
Hope ya can take a joke. jocolor

Yes I can take a joke geek Just wasn't laughing when that dam thing came through the house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .   Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scary but Never a dull moment. . . . .
Page 1 of 1