Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of scary movies do u like?

Go down 
+3
DreamWeaver
Kriss
Nikki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

What kind of scary movies do u like? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:14 am

Ok people another question to do with FRIDAY THE 13th what kind of scary movies do all of you like to watch?

I love 2 watch Freddy kruger (Friday the 13th series) movies but only late @ night, and usually on friday the 13th. lol

What a Face

Now you go .. DON'T BE SCARED!!!!!

Last edited by ns0127 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO)
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:44 am

I love any kind of scary movies, but I will not watch them by myself. I have to have my husband with me. (It's just an excuse to snuggle up with him)
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:53 am

LOL, we love horror movies here. I love the old classic ones.

One of my fav's is Carrie.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:13 pm

I like them all myself. I did summers at grans and would stay up all night watching "up all night with elvira!"
Its hard these days to find a good one that actually makes me jump , I think texas chainsaw massacre is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:47 pm

We love scary movies as well. I love the Nightmare on Elm Street series and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. One that freaks me out (and I watched today) is the movie Dolls. There will NEVER be a doll up in my house, lmao. I also liked the movie Silent Hill. Pretty freaky. Hubby got scared to death when he watched the Grudge. I kept making the noise at him, hehe. I prefer the supernatural/ freaky movies to the gore ones. (Minus the ones listed above, lol.)
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:05 pm

I've seen all the Nighmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th movies- liked them all. Terror Train was pretty good too- was Jame Lee Curtis back in her "scream queen" days. When my boys were younger they liked all those movies too so one weekend we rented all the Friday the 13th ones and they did a marathon of it. lol Ok- the music from Jaws when the shark was coming- that just still creeps me out! The movie was ok but that music- makes me shudder!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

I like Texas Chainsaw Masacare too. Poltergist ........Carol Ann, Carol Ann. The Shinning.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Oh, another one 13 Ghosts. There are more, I just have to remember all the names. Making me bonkers here, I can see scenes in me head, but can't remember the names of the movies...LMAO
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 pm

I liked 13 Ghosts too. Then again, I think Mathew Lillard is kinda hot, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lillen
Advanced Member
Lillen

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 pm

All of them Twisted Evil From "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" to "The Devil's Rejects" ... rarely do I find a horror flick I can't sit through. I even like the old cheesy stuff like "Frogs".

IstaHunwi - Silent Hill was good. Some really twisted imagery going on there. Did you know the town of "Silent Hill" was inspired by the real-life town of Centralia, Pennsylvania?
Wiki article here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:20 pm

Salems Lot......loved that one too. Ahhhh, and Jeepers Creepers, another good one.....slowly my memory comes back. Got more names to remember.
Back to top Go down
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 pm

I forgot the original Exorsist - that was one of the first "scary" movies I saw in the theater- boy that one got me. Had us watching all the doorways on our walk home. Rosemary's Baby was another old one I liked. Let's Scare Jessica to Death - that one was spooky too. I saw those when I was a teenager.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Lillen... That is really neat. I'm reading it now. Thanks for letting me know about it. I had no clue and that was one freaky movie, lol.

Don't forget Night of the Living Dead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of scary movies do u like?   What kind of scary movies do u like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of scary movies do u like?
Page 1 of 1