Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Are Your Pet Peeves?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

What Are Your Pet Peeves? Empty
PostSubject: What Are Your Pet Peeves?   What Are Your Pet Peeves? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Thought it might be a fun way for me to get to know you and vice verus. Since this was my brillant idea, I'll go first.

While my pet peeves can change on a daily basis, here are some that really get to me:

1. People who chew gum and sound like a cow chewing its cud...this includes snap, crackling and popping.

2. "Poopy Draws"...this is the term my dh uses to describe the younger generation that wears pants with their underwear showing....for pete's sake...either buy pants that fit or wear a belt with those poopy drawers!!

3. Seeing the butt cracks of peeps that wear poopy drawers without underwear or a belt...yikes!

4. Nazi type cashiers who glare at me when I present a coupon.

5. Sitting at a traffic light and hearing blaring rap music from the car next to me. You might not like my country music (that's okay) but I can promise you it won't rattle your windows...how about returning the favor?

6. Sitting at a traffic light and seeing the person next to me picking their nose...that is just gross...ugh!

7. People that don't return their carts to the designated spot at Walmart...it makes parking difficult and back in my younger days I worked for a retailer where I had to go collect those abandon carts.

8. Going to the hardware store with hubby...omg...it takes forever. Paybacks are hell and I do indeed pay him back when I drag him to Kohl's!!

9. People who mistreat animals.

10. Peeps that call me hon or darling...I have a name/screenname....please use it...I'm prolly old enough to be most peeps mother. I do have to admit however, that I have the tendency to call online girlfriends by the term "chickie" so I can overlook being called hon or darling Laughing

11. My succubus mil...need I say more? affraid
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves?   What Are Your Pet Peeves? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

LOL, I have a few pet peeves ok lets see.

Ok I am with you on a few.
1 People who chew gum and sound like a cow chewing (people eating with their mouth open also)
2 People who mistreat animals
3 People that don't return their carts to the designated spot
4 People who let their wild ass children go crazy thur the store
5 now here are the even bigger ones for me, and not of offend anyone if I do I am sorry in advance.
I really hate when shopping and I see people feed their kids produce for one that is stealing and for another who knows where the persons hands were that touched last. I once told a person that a man who has worked all day in the 90 degree heat, stops to pick up something for dinner after picking his nose all day and stopping by the bathroom to go pee first does not wash his hands, he then wants to get some grapes so he picks thur them to find the right bunch he wants, well the one you just stole and gave to your kid was in his hands and I really think that is gross.
6 I hate it when people cant/dont speak english that really makes me insane as I am sure it does them too.
7 I hate it when I see people use WIC at the end of the month, one time I see a lady with 9 gals of milk, 9 WIC coupons. I was thinking look lady how many kids do you have? Can you use all of that milk before it expires and last I think if you really need WIC what do you wait to use them all right before they expire. (yes when my son was small I got wic, and there was noway I could of even went a week without using a coupon.

there are more so I will up date later LOL
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves?   What Are Your Pet Peeves? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I would have 2 agree with both of you with these pet peeves I hate all of those & here are some more..

(But my MIL is fine Alias ... Its mom my who i would think 2 b a sucubus LOL)

I have so many:
1. people who cut the line when a new register opens @ the checkout
2.people who steal spots when they can clearly see ur waiting for it...
3.having to hear @ the dr.s office "he will b right with u'' & wind up sitting there for @least an hr.
4.When something in a store is marked wrong & the cashier looks @ u when you bring it to their attention..

O i can go on & on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Pet Peeves?   What Are Your Pet Peeves? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Pet Peeves?
Page 1 of 1