Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Empty
PostSubject: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Yes you can now rent a pet , shared ownership! You can take it for a few hours to a few days. If you got the money you can do anything , check out these prices to get into this!

1. the in-home introduction session at $150.00
2.an annual administration fee of $99.00
3.A monthly Membership Fee of $99.95
4. $45.00 per day you spend with the pet
5.Most FLEXPETZ locations have a shuttle service that can deliver and collect a FLEXPETZ dog to your home or office. Usually costing $25 per trip.

OMG Are they crazy!!!!!!

you can see the website here: http://www.flexpetz.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:23 pm

lol, that is funny, the things people do when they have money flower
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Hey, want to 'rent' a mascot for the site?!?! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:53 am

isnt this crazy, as the old saying goes "fools and there money will soon part"
The concern here for me is the pets. Like children and most people they need a stable home and place to live. being uprooted every couple days with all kinds of strangers cant b easy, and must be terrible confusing. And what about when they get old? Usually a pet has been in the home many years and is part of the family , and as they get old there family takes care of them just as they would a regular member of the family. People that only want a weekend pet cant possibly get as attached as we do with our full time pets. So what will happen when they do get old? Will they get put down? Will they be sent to some shelter when this company can no longer profit off them?
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:02 am

Wow, Fancy. I just woke up and you just depressed the hell out of me, lol. You know I won't go to a circus or a zoo because of how the animals are treated and neglected?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

Number of posts : 2549

PostSubject: Re: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:46 am

ista I am with you 100% I have never been to either, ands I have no plans to visit!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!   holy cow! you can rent a dog!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy cow! you can rent a dog!!!
Page 1 of 1