Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!   Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Since there doesn't seem to be a lot going on in the freebie world today I decided to waste some time lurking on some other sites. Well, I had heard about SD and never checked it out until today.

Crap, some of the people that post over there make trolls look tame in comparsion. I have run across a few assholes in my days online, but wowza I wouldn't make a post over there to save my life. I can be pretty blunt at times, but I would be afraid that those peeps would eat me alive. affraid

Sure am glad I found this site, however. Lord knows, I'm not afraid to post here...lol
Back to top Go down
SweetSunshine4U

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!   Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 am

Ok confused here..what the hell is SD???????
Back to top Go down
alias
Advanced Member
alias

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!   Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:12 pm

SweetSunshine4U wrote:
Ok confused here..what the hell is SD???????

Hey Welcome btw...nice to see a newbie...SD is a coupon/freebie/chat site, etc... I didn't mention it by name..as in spell it out for several reasons...first and foresmost I love this site and already have a loyalty to it. Secondly, in mho it appears to be a really vicious cut throat site that I might turn my worst enemy onto, but that is about it.
Back to top Go down
Kriss
Ast. Admin
Kriss

Number of posts : 4262
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!   Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Alias, I am pretty sure I know what site you are talking about and I agree. I lurke there but would never think of posting.

I have seen alot of sites like that. People amaze me, just because you can't see them they think they can say whatever they want. Don't they realize people still have feeling Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://freeplease.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!   Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Moly, Talk about some hard core bishes!
Page 1 of 1