Freebies4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freebies4All

A place to post and share Freebies

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Childhood candy

Go down 
+4
DreamWeaver
IstaHunwi
Cher
Nikki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teletalker
Advanced Member
teletalker

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Well I could be wrong - lol wouldn't be the first time! lol Seems like my boys ate laffy taffy and it wasn't the same as I had when I was a kid. When I worked in the convienence stores I think there was laffy taffy there too. You know, I think tho you are right- the laffy taffy is maybe the flatter taffy things- - but the ones when I was young were really flat, wrapped in like a sealed waxed paper you could see through.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Hmmm don't know that one for sure, but that made me think of the Nicol's candy (sp?) They wafer thin candy pieces that were round and inthe wax apaer wrap in different flavors (each waffer). I liked them too....
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Jolly ranchers were the most popular candy in my school.... all the way through graduation. The teachers would even toss those out to students for correct answers. I guess it was easy to eat and hide in class and had a bold flavor. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Number of posts : 3500
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 am

Wow There was a Candy named after me ??? lol i never heard of that one dream . I forgot about swedish fish as well loved those 2 . Never heard of cowtails Donna. But i think that they made laffy Taffy really long @ one time like a foot or something.
Back to top Go down
IstaHunwi
Advanced Member
IstaHunwi

Number of posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:38 am

I think I'm the only person who hates taffy of any kind. Odd, lol.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Ast. Admin
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 2174

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:19 am

LOL Nicole! Yep it was spelled Nicol's or Nickol's something like that. I think you can still find them in gift shops like at hospitals and such.

OHHHHHH Jolly Ranchers! I Love them, Cherry, Watermelon, Green Apple and Grape are my favorites!
Back to top Go down
Cher
Advanced Member
Cher

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 pm

I loved those fist size jawbreakers. I think they still sell them in the candy store at the mall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Childhood candy   Favorite Childhood candy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Childhood candy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2